Software Engineer Internship in Los Angeles
Why Internship with Endertech?
More Details for Qaulified Applicants:
Length: 3 months to 10 months
- This is open to your schedule and commitment. We’re all currently working from home spaces.
Hours per Week: 10-30 hours
- Hours range for a software engineer intern and your personal schedule is taken into consideration.
Qualifications: College graduate or a college student close to graduation.
- More importantly, we love to see a highly motivated self-starter, who is self-driven and self-reliant with previous work to sample. We provide the stage and you take the spotlight.
Responsibilities: You’ll be asked to help with ongoing client projects.
- Our projects in software development, ecommerce, design and web development will likely ask for your skills in with technologies related to Python, React, API Platforms, Shopify, Magento, WordPress, Drupal, Symfony, analytics, data structures, and Data Science to name a few.
Paid vs Non-Paid: Non-paid software engineer internship with career growth opportunity.
- Career minded individuals have been interns and now work full-time and a thirst for a deeper understanding of technology. And always, takes ownership of projects to solve real-world problems with our team and with our family of clients.
College Credit: No College credit available
- We’re aiming for candidates / interns who want to begin to grow into tech professionals now. We like to view the space we’ve created at Endertech as a mentorship of full-time software engineers.
A few words from our previous interns:
“It’s a chance to continuously learn new frameworks and libraries. Do not be discouraged by the title. Be open minded about learning new things. Never feel like you have learned enough… Study, study, study….stay on top of best practices, improve your craft daily and keep learning to deliver results… Endertech’s culture is very open and encourages progress.”
– Arturo Trejo
“Endertech gave me the opportunity to learn and research technologies that have helped build my skillset to become a better web developer. I felt a lot of support and encouragement from the entire team, from project managers to developers. I will forever be grateful for the opportunity I was given to join Endertech.”
– Cinthia Fraire
I see Endertech as a blank canvas. A large playground to create and perfect my craft. Technological liberty is one thing I love amongst the many attributes ET has to offer. As a new developer, my expectations were simply to follow orders, but here is where ET stands out. At Endertech, no matter how little your experience, we listen. ET believes in shaping their team with sensible and professional opportunities that nurture growth. As a developer, we are always a student and Endertech has been a school for me to grow.
– Anil Rayamajhi