As cloud computing consultants Endertech provides more than typical hosting; it’s fully managed application maintenance.
We have provided website maintenance with secure hosting for over a decade specializing in cloud computing environments for over half a decade.
Endertech is a Los Angeles based software development company that has been involved with software development, web hosting, and as a cloud computing consultant for nearly two decades. That experience on both fronts has allowed us the ability to provide our clients with a single company for their web software operations.
When there’s an issue do you call the hosting company or developers? At what level does your hosting provider’s support services end and you need to involve your development team?
With us there’s no such questions because we fully manage the stack and employ a talented bunch of people we can also direct the whole response. IT Operations can provide Development with the information they need and vice versa. Development can keep IT Operations in the loop on deployments and change. Even better is that we can do all of that efficiently in real-time.
We’re operate almost 100% within the cloud and we know how the cloud works. That has enabled us to be an expert cloud computing consultant as we’ve experienced and learned first-hand the ins, outs, and surprises of cloud environments. We will help you navigate the cloud.
Over the past decade we have developed an expertise in managing and maintaining:
- E-Commerce & Magento
- MySQL databases and replication
- Custom-built PHP sites
- RHEL, CentOS, and Amazon Linux
- Geographically redundant environments
- Rackspace Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud & Google Apps
- PCI Compliant environments
- Automated security patches
- SSL/TLS certificates
- Intrusion detection systems
- Web Application Firewalls
- New and existing, simple and complex environments
- Performance optimizations
Analyze your existing hosting environment and ask yourself these questions:
- Is the software developed and QA’ed with an identical environment as production?
- Is there a disaster recovery plan? Is it rehearsed?
- Are backups being performed at least daily to an off-site location? Are recoveries tested?
- How much storage space is the site using and how long until that’s exhausted?
- Is the app being proactively tested with newer versions of the operating system, PHP engine, MySQL, etc. before the need to upgrade arrives?
We understand that your business is unique, as is your software, and the hosting should be too. We specialize in Rackspace Cloud, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud environments. If you already have a hosting account with one of those providers we can provide managed services for it; BYOC (Bring Your Own Cloud) style.
Every client has a cloud account provisioned specifically for them in the environment best suited for their needs so there’s no lock-in. If you’re looking to move to cloud computing we can help with both software development and operations.
We’d love to hear more about your new or existing application and hosting needs. Please contact our cloud computing consultants via one of the methods below so we can find out more.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT – NEFCO
Database and software developers create a system to manage end to end operations for this successful small business.
READ THE CASE STUDY
WEB DESIGN & CONTENT MANAGEMENT – Doyle